When you join a new organization and meet new people—onboarding, in the parlance of our times—you can’t help but form a new social identity. Can such an experience be made less anxiety-inducing? In a new paper, Harvard Business School prof Francesca Gino and two coauthors say yes. Here’s how.
Content on executive matters, executives that matter, programming, revenue and... ++
- Learn How Leading Companies Build Workforces for the Future
- How to be an Inspiring Leader
- Horse Whispering in the Workplace?
- Onboarding 101
- Tips For Being A Successful Leader
- In a Word: The Power of The Word
- Social Media Manager’s Social Gap
- DIGG.com Underscores That Content is King
- Microsoft Goes Apple-Microsoft After Nancy Tellem
- Long-Term Thinking In Our World of 13-Week Cycles
- Schick Hydro Gets It
- Is Terkelson CEO Appointment The Beginning of Content Leading Media Industry?